Sunday, January 13, 2013

30 day organizing challenge.

This is just a quick post about a 30 day organizing your home challenge that I found on a really cool blog that I intend to visit often. The blog is called Design Build Love (it's a husband/wife team) and you can find it HERE.

Because I have such a hard time focusing on and finishing things (adult ADHD anyone?), I've learned that I do a lot better when someone gives me a list of directions and goals (I guess that's why I did so well in the Navy lol).

I'll post updates on my progress to hold myself accountable.


1 comment:

  1. I am extremely inspired with your writing talents
    as neatly as with the layout to your weblog. Is that this a paid
    theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way
    keep up the nice high quality writing, it's rare to see a great weblog like this one these days..

    Also visit my web site; metabolic rate calculator

    ReplyDelete