Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Get off my a**!!

This is just a little tidbit that I need to get off my chest...

For whatever reason the developers of our illustrious neighborhood felt the need to fill it with stupid things like traffic circles, narrow streets, and foliage that blocks lines of vision that are important to the safety of drivers and pedestrians alike. I'm sure it has something to do with what they interpreted as being necessary for the look of an "affluent" neighborhood.

But I digress...

The FYI that I would like to put out there is just that I have an annoying tendency to FOLLOW THE SPEED LIMIT and to drive through traffic circles (mostly) as they are intended to be driven through. If you are tailgating me, thinking that I will get out of your way or speed up so as to allow you the opportunity to drive like an a**hole, you are sadly mistaken.

Oh, and I will most likely slow down. Yes, I do it to piss you off.

PS. To the jerk in the crappy old Bronco II who sped around me and was obviously irritated that I would have the audacity to drive like a decent person-I laughed both times you were forced to sit at the red light while I calmly drove up behind you. I guess you beat me to the middle school, but only by about 6 feet.

1 comment:

  1. HA ! I do the same thing. the closer they get the more I slow down...just to piss them off. I hate especially the big ass trucks and their drivers ... they should have their own highway !!!

    ReplyDelete